About The Author

How to Get Bail Bonds Swiftly and Easily

Bail bonds are an important but slightly uneasy topic. Bail bonds pertain to complicated legal processes that aren’t always pleasant. However, bail bonds don’t have to be unpleasant or complicated — quite the opposite. Liberty Bail Bonds supplies Wayne County bail bonds that simplify the process and help you post bail in a timely, no-nonsense manner.

Bail Bonds 101

Posting bail after an arrest lets you go free and stay free until your next court appearance. In order to post bail, you need capital and someone to physically post bail on your behalf. Here’s where most people run into trouble. They either don’t have the money or a means to arrange for the capital to be paid to the court.

Liberty Bail Bonds stands in as the team you need when it’s time for you to post bail. They help come up with the capital, get your bail bond forms in order and post your bail as needed. This lets you stay out of jail until your next court date, remain with your family and make any legal preparations you can.

Types of Wayne County Bail Bonds

Liberty Bail Bonds can assist you with Wayne County bail bonds in Waymart, Salem, Mount Pleasant, Homesdale and Damascus. Luckily, bail bonds relieve you of the need to put up 100 percent of the cash for bail. Instead, you pay just 10 percent and a few fees. The other 90 percent consists of collateral, such as valuable possessions.

Depending on the type of bail, the cost may include bail bond agent fees and other fees. Each type of bond can help you post bail in a wide array of circumstances. Bond types include:

  • Surety
  • PFA
  • Appearance
  • Felony
  • Misdemeanor
  • Appeal
  • Immigration

Bail Bonds Never Sleep

Arrests are notorious for happening at the oddest times. The consequences of not posting bail are basic: you stay in jail until you post bail or until your court appearance. Wayne County Bail bonds is open for business seven days a week, from early in the morning until late at night. Reach out immediately to get prompt, discreet service, and post bail at once.